“Tasting the World” is a collection of travel notes and related observations. Come on in and have a look.
If you want to begin at the beginning of a trip, here are some links:
- My 2016 trip to some less explored areas of Northern Thailand: Calling All Experienced Thai Travelers
- My 2013 trip to Northern Thailand: A Very Happy New Year
- My 2010 trip to Northern Thailand: Welcome to Bangkok.
- My 2007-2008 trip to Northern Thailand: A Day of Adjustment.
- My 2017 trip to Southern Thailand: Let’s Get This Party Started
- My 2015 trip to Southern Thailand: From San Francisco to Bangkok: Same Same But Different
- My 2012 trip to Southern Thailand: It’s Hot in Bangkok
- My 2010 trip to Southern Thailand: It’s a Whole New Trip.
- My 2006 trip to Southern Thailand: Bangkok Revisited.
- My 2005 trip to Southern Thailand: Three Nights in Bangkok.
To understand why I keep returning to Thailand, check out Visiting Thailand with Kasma Loha-Unchit.
Note: Here and there you may see a form to enter a passcode. If you don’t have the passcode, don’t worry about it. If you do, you can use the form to unlock some additional content.
To add this site to your RSS feed reader: Entries RSS.
Please behave in the Comments, and enjoy! -Jefferson Scher